Website usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘The Clock House Restaurant’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 park Road, Hampton Wick, Surrey, KT1 4AS. Our company registration number is 4615632. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Clock House Restaurant will not collect personally identifiable information such as your name, email, phone number, mailing address etc… without your knowledge and permission. We only collect personal information that you voluntarily submit when you request to make a reservation.
We will not share your information with any third parties. We may from time to time contact you to keep you informed of any new promotions and seasonal offers.
All information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.